Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tea Light Chubbies

Here is another one of my newest creations :) Chubby Tea-lights  !! I think they turned out well ...

 I have poured a chubby pillar then drilled a hole in the top for a regular size tea light to fix in. I have also grubbed up the white tea light with cinnamon to match the pillar. You can still see a bit of white which i think gives it a used rustic look just like the pillar. I have then attached a home made printed label and attached it to the front .. I just love them ..... Great for the prim lover in you  !!


 These are scented with Cinnamon Bun Scent ... but my thoughts are to save (which i already do) or should i say put to good use my left over wax. So for some i will be mixing my left over scented wax (very similar to each other) like the Baked Goods or Fruity  to add together and use for my Tea lights  Should be interesting to "Smell" the out come :)

And more thoughts of doing even chunky Tea lights.... I will post picture later of the finished products ...

2 comments:

  1. I love these! What a clever idea! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane :) I had a fun time making them !!

    ReplyDelete