Friday, October 10, 2014

Grubby Tea Light Jars

Well i have ventured off into another direction for a moment ... I love crafting most anything that is primitive, grubby , coffee stained and etc. So many thought in my head sometimes i wonder if i will ever get them all out and done ... Let's hope so :) I sure will try hard.

Anyhoo back to my newest adventure , my Grubby Jars. I have taken 32 oz. Ball Jars and Spray Painted them black , used labels i have printed out and attached to the front of the jar. Then i started pondering on what would come next. I dragged out crafts left and right, lol  But after a couple days this is how they turned out . 

                                I think i did pretty darn good for my 1st. try if i have to say so myself :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment